Sikaflex®-2c SL is a 2-component, premium-grade, polyurethane-based, elastomeric sealant. It is principally a chemical cure in a self-leveling consistency. ASTM C-920, Type M, Grade P, Class 25, use T, NT, M, G, A, O, I. Federal Specification TT-S-00227E, Type 1, Class A.
- True self-leveling properties.
- Capable of ±50 % joint movement.
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in non-moving joints exceeding 1/2 in. in depth.
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming.
- Available in 35 architectural colors.
- Color uniformity assured via Color-pak system.
- Available in pre-pigmented Limestone Gray (no Color-pak needed).
- Self-leveling consistency, easy to apply in horizontal joints.
- Easy to mix.
- Paintable with water-, oil-, and rubber-base paints.
- Jet fuel resistant.