Our materials and systems are there where you need them most every day, everywhere. From high rise buildings and bridges to your house renovation, from tunnels to wind turbines, and all that is in between.
Sika has been providing waterproofing solutions for over
The first product, Sika®-1, is still on the market.
With more than
in 18 years, Sika is the company with the most concrete repair projects awarded worldwide.
Sika's cleanroom flooring systems release
less emissions than standard low-VOC systems.
Thanks to Sika's range of water-reducing additives, over
liters of water are saved annually in concrete production.
In over 80 countries, more than
roofing contractors are trained and certified by Sika.
Using Sika's long-lasting window installation sealants, over
window frames are sealed each year, helping save more than 10,000 tanker loads of heating oil over their lifetime.
- The sustainable roof system outlasts the test of time, weather and even the harshest design critics.
- The colorful floor which is resilient under a thousand feet, yet low-VOC and long-lasting, leading to a reduced carbon footprint over its performance life.
- The easy-to-use sealant keeps fires from spreading and one which keeps your skyscraper windows in place and protects from thermal transfer for decades without fail.
- The concrete admixtures which help your poured concrete harden faster, stronger, lighter than ever for a beautifully smooth finish.
- The all-in-one waterproofing solution completely impermeable to a drop of water and adhering tenaciously to your project’s concrete foundation.
- The tile setting adhesive so easy-to-apply, your elbows stay pain-free from its effortless spreading.