SikaFuko® Swell-1 is a re-injectable hose with hydrophilic swellable strips for sealing various construction joints in watertight concrete structures. The joint is sealed in 2 phases. Phase 1: Swelling by water or salt water penetration. Phase 2: By injection and re-injection at a later stage with suitable Sika® Injection materials, such as acrylate and microfine cement suspensions.
- 2 phase joint sealing by swelling and injection
- Multiple re-injections with Sika injection acrylate resins or microfine cement suspensions
- Suitable for many different structures and construction methods
- Easy and secure installation
- Ideal back-up in combination with waterbars